Sunday, December 30, 2012
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Last Friday was AquA Lounge's last party of the year, which also meant it was the Christmas Party and DJ Sasch's Song of The Year Contest. So many people showed up and the place was packed. So many cool Christmas outfits and a few Mayan end of the World attires as well. Willstar took home the big prize for guessing Sasch's song of the year. All in all a fun event to have AquA go out with a bang for the year of 2012.
Now I bet you are itching to know what AquA will bring for 2013 when we come back to party schedule on January 2nd :)
Enoy the pics!
Posted by Jay InsyX Hunt at 1:08 PM
Monday, December 24, 2012
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas Eve, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my party peeps, friends and family. Love you all and be safe and have a great time. Oh yeah and Plenty of Hugs too :)
PS: As my man Masq also says...Happy Nude Rear too hehe ;)
Posted by Jay InsyX Hunt at 10:18 AM
Sunday, December 23, 2012
Ho Ho Ho and some Hot Peeps in Leather! Fun times as usual at my Monday DJ Sets at Tangier's club Hard On...with my Host Dandy and Sexy Dancer Willie.
Enjoy the Pics!
Posted by Jay InsyX Hunt at 8:41 PM
Monday, December 17, 2012
Benja Aquila wrote a nice article about me, my club and stuff over at his blog, in which he named me LGBT Second Life Resident of The Month of December. I am totally honored, humbled and flattered :)
He's the partner of one of my sons (Ryce Skytower). This piece was nice of him. And his blog is pretty cool too. Definitely check it out when you get a chance.
The Post about me is at:
and his blog's main address is:
PS: Welcome to the family, Benja :)
Posted by Jay InsyX Hunt at 8:35 PM
Sunday, December 16, 2012
3 Bears Resort celebrated their grand opening of the new version of the sim. I DJed the first set followed by Karl and then Alexcub. It was pretty awesome. Many woofers came out to party and celebrate. The build is amazing and atmosphere was in a pretty big party mood.
I Played in the Landing Point Plaza, and DJs Karl and Alexcub played up at the new Woofs Lounge.
New Features of the sim so far are:
- An interactive experience, with reactive sculptures and objects, make sure you WALK around the resort, because if you fly, you'll miss it!
- Art District with an Art Gallery, Movie Theatre and Gift Shop, BearMen Studios and home of the 3Bears Foundation for the Interactive Arts in the Virtual World, with photography contests for everyone to get involved
- The Old Quarter features shops from ENERGY by Tomaso Franizzi, Cockwood with designs by InsyX Piranha, and Hoorenbeecks!
- A nod to the original 3Bears Resort on Kessler with a Japanese Zen Garden, for you to be able to relax and meditate.
- The SweetnSexy Memorial Gardens, a place for you to remember those we have lost, in Second Life and Real Life.
- The Sculpture Gardens, a space that will feature a regular contest for sculpters in Second Life.
- WOOF Lounge. featuring a one-of-a-kind mesh design by Bryce Tanner, high over the resort on top of Mount Bruin.
Future features of 3Bears Resort
- More interactive features
- Live Performances
- New residential homes of all sizes
- Monthly Plaza events featuring different artisans and shopkeepers
- Updates to the other sims
- Pathfinding tours
- 7Seas Fishing with contests and unique items
- And much much more...
SLURL to 3 Bears is:
Info about 3bears can be found on their Facebook page or their new blog
Enjoy the Pics :)
Posted by Jay InsyX Hunt at 8:25 PM