Thursday, August 30, 2012

OMG MORE PARTY PICTURES: CASTRO CRUZ WEDNESDAYS THIS WEEK



Another great night of partying. Now I would have posted pics from my set at Club Romanum Beach from Wednesday, but it was a nude party and my site here does not swing to the x-rated (sorry folks :( ).

Anyways, Castro Cruz Wednesdays was hot tonight at Tadd's. As always it was at 7pm SLT. The crowd looked great, partied hard, and had a rockin good time. Sexy people and good music...Can you ask for anything more hehe. Even though I had a blast, the real fun for me was when a certain someone that is special to me came in and joined me while I DJed my set. :)

Tadd's Cabaret and Nightclub was rearranged inside a little bit. It's more open now with the dance poles and stage in the same area. I like this layout best. There is nothing splitting the dance floor and blocking any view from all angles. It flows much better I think.

Enjoy the pictures. :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment