Thursday, November 11, 2010

DJ INSYX AT EDDI HASKELL'S GALLERY OPENING EVENT THIS FRIDAY!!

My bud and son figure Eddi Haskell has a great event happening this Friday November 12th at 4pm SLT for the debut of his photography and gallery opening. I am the DJ and I am honored to do so. it is happening at the Living Color on the Whiskters Sim on Second Life. For more info on this event visit www.eddihaskell.com.



If you have been to Eddi's blog or one of the other ones he maintains then you know the great lengths and visual aspects he puts into his photography. I am sure there will be great pieces to explore and witness, as well as good prices for purchase of some or all of them.

Cya there as we party to great tunes and be inspired by great visual stimulative works.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks dad! And I am so glad that you are no longer angry over the weekly STD tests that the High School makes me take!

    ReplyDelete