Thursday, July 26, 2012

STEPPING INTO A NEW ERA...THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MY SL....BABY STEPS




MountainBear and I have had some awesome times on SL. I will always love him dearly. We are still very good friends in RL. We chat on Facebook and phone. However, he is pretty much done with SL. I am not mad or bitter about that. People change in many ways of what they are into. I know he still loves all the friends he has made in SL but he is just tired of the Linden bullshit that happend to his account. so I do not blame him.

This brings me to my point of this post. Since MB is done with SL, which happened late last year, I have been doing SL for the past 9 months without a physical SL hubby. After putting it off for various reasons, and not really wanting to face the truth, I finally disolved my partnership.

That's right folks...I'm single. It is strange really...I spent most of my almost 6 years on SL as a married man. The waters i am treading now are vastly unfamiliar to me. Baby steps is what I must take. I just need to see what I want to do and what makes me happy. That and a great wardrobe for club hopping :)

Hugs and wish me luck in my new chapter in Second Life :)

P.S. Yes I am still happily partnered in Real Life hehe

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for this news. Sending you hugs and all the luck you need. You are a great guy and I am sure things will work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People move on from Second Life. And the best thing to do is to let them know that you are moving on with your Second Life too. Cherish the old times, but make way for the new! But Friendships are forever and I hope you two keep in annual contact with each other via email, if both want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cool words. You are both right. Things will work out cause MB and I are the coolest of friends in RL...and yes people move on from SL. I been here for almost 6 years and know and seen it happen. MB is aware of this and he knows that I still love him as a person, human being, and all around awesome friend. Moving on does not mean replacing him...it means new avenues and ust continuing my virtual growth :)

    ReplyDelete