Friday, August 31, 2012

THE DREAM IS DEAD...LINDEN LABS ARE ASSHOLES....OH AND MUCH DEATH ON THE WAY!

Due to recent events on SL where I got robbed of all my Ls...and Linden LaBs not caring since I am basic..I am not supporting this company and it's products no more. Renters you have til next friday when i am back from vacation to clear your stuff out. I am closing the club and land down. AquA is no more . Fuck Linden Labs and that Lili bitch that robbed me...the dream is dead!

Not sure I will continue with a company that does not care about it's basic members. Just saying, If you can't see that even the basic people buy Lindens and support the people that buy sims from you and rent on them then You can go fuck yourself.

I will decide while on vacation this week if I will continue at least being an avatar and DJ on there. Right now I just want to enjoy my vacation. Any more thoughts on this then I am just gonna find the bitch that robbed me and gut her titties and feed them to her dog (if she has no dog then other arrangements will be made).

Happy Fuckling Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment