Wednesday, January 30, 2013

PARTY PICS: MY PREMIERE SET AT NIGHTFIRE LAST WEEK THURSDAY



I really do love this new club I am DJing at now on Thursdays 5pm - 7pm SLT. NightFire is managed by Fill, yes the dude from that awesome White Sands place. He is also my host, and my AquA Lounge Friday night dancer SweetLatinSpice, is our dancer for the night.

It was a nice comfy party: not a huge turnout but great conversation and cool peeps having a good time. I totally did not know til a few hours before that it was Regi's 50th Bday so I knew off the back the place would not be too crowded, as everyone would be over there. Which was cool cause that was a great party too.

Enjoy these pics and I hope you party peeps can come to my set this Thursday at NightFire for a rocking good time.











No comments:

Post a Comment