Wednesday, July 14, 2010

LEATHER, LATEX, AND LEVI MADNESS ON A TUESDAY NIGHT














Parents taking their kids to work with them is something of a good thing. Well why not do it in SL a lote LOL. One of my SL sons, Mattt Guyot, decided to hang with his dad as I spin tunes at TBone last night. The party was off the hook and all the sexy leather, latex, and denim was oozing.

Besides The Week-End Nightclub, TBone is my other late night SL DJ set in a period of 10pm - 12am SLT. I really do love the late night parties when I have time to do them, where it does not matter if I am a zombie the next day. Yeah like I really sleep at night anyways right? I think there is an urban myth running around SL that I never sleep LOL. Maybe it is half true...just a tad. :)

Anyways, I love working with Bobo Denver on Tuesday Nights at TBone Island. I hope to be able to keep doing this set for awhile. Party on Dooooooods!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment