Monday, July 12, 2010

MONDAY NIGHT DELIGHT: COLORFUL CHAOS IN THE GAYBORHOOD














On a contrast from the huge insanity of Monday mornings at Engine Steampunk, my Monday night set at The Gayborhood's Hidden Door is more of a comfy party. Great sexy people but not really a huge crowd. This is ok cause I love the comfy parties where the music is spinning and chat is in abundance. Dru, my host, threw on aqll the sexy rave lighting and we all had a great time. We even had a sexy dancer in Falcon.

I am just happy to be spinning when I can and it is all about quality in the people as opposed to quantity....Most of the times both is in full abundance, but tonight it was a small selection of all the cool peeps I love playing for. Below are just some pics of the people that I loved partying with Monday Night....as usual I wish you all were here as well.

Hugs!!
















1 comment:

  1. Another party I missed!
    I love so many places but due to my limited inworld time and loyalty to some of my friends to be at their clubs I miss so many other clubs!
    I love the Backdoor Club but rarely get their!!!
    Maybe I need 2 computers and an alt of my double so I can be 2 places at once hehe

    ReplyDelete