Tuesday, September 7, 2010

THE AGE OF IRON IS ALMOST UPON US....AND DJ INSYX WILL BE APART OF IT :)



It is almost here, and hopefully I make it back in time for the first day of festivities. Ironworks and what was WareHouse Plaza will be back starting Sept 11th. The club name is the same but the sim is revitalized to the Age of Iron. There will be a huge opening celebration on Sept 11th and 12th. Lot's of great live music acts, stage performances and hot DJs.

I will be the closing DJ on Sunday Sept 12th @ 8pm SLT (OMG right after the SL Rock Group Queen lol)


For more info on the event and line up of talent just go to http://www.ironworksclub.com/home/Age_of_Iron_1.html

I already set up my new CockWood DesignZ main store there and wandered around the sim. OMG it just looks amazing and worthy of spotlight on SL's homepage type of build. Yeah, I am going to have to get Marcus and the boys to finally fill out a destination guide submission. I mean I look at the "Gay Friendly" section, which is where AquA Lounge and Zeus is located, and it only has 5 entries....and these clubs are not listed in their main music places section.... OK that is another rant for another blog post LOL.

Anyways, I hope you all come out for the Age of Iron Opening Celebrations and for my set that Sunday. it is gonna be a freakin blast. Definately good to come back from vacation around then to do be apart of the event.

Hugs, now I go back to lay by the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment