Thursday, September 2, 2010

DJ INSYX PREMIERING AT THE SKY BEACH'S ROCKET CLUB!!














Today I did my first official set at Sky Beach (official cause I have DJed there at the wedding reception for Anjey and Ferus). I was talking to one of the owners, Thorn Andel, and he asked do I want to do the beach again or up at the Rocket. I never seen this rocket before, so I went to check it out. I immediately said OMG we are so playing there LOL.

Well my new set at the Rocket is on Thursdays 1pm - 3pm SLT. The place is amazing in build and design. The people are the cool mix of awesome folks from all walks of life. Add my sexy host Louisia, Dancers Foxworhtry and Cool, and some hot sploding and it was awesome!! It looks great in midnight and the layout is just awesome. I love the huge planets and everything. I hope to see you at my sets here sometime. Hugs and Enjoy the pics ;)













No comments:

Post a Comment