Friday, March 4, 2011

INFERNO GOT A FACE-LIFT AND THE NEW CLUB IS HAWT!!















If you have not been to Inferno this week, then you probably will be shocked when you go next time. The club was redone by Tyler and the gang. it looks lighter and sleek, yet still has that fun real life effect we all enjoy there. Very low lag and nice atmosphere. From the DJ booth to the dance platforms and the bar, the club looks just freakin amazing.

Last night I did my usual Thursday Night set there and it was a wild night. I really love playing at this place and moreso now that the place was redone. Go check it out and hopefully come see my set at 8pm SLT on Thursdays. There is other DJs on other days and even Fireboy is before me on Thursdays at 6pm.

Here is the SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fama/64/60/22

Enjoy!!










No comments:

Post a Comment