Sunday, September 11, 2011

SPECIAL SET AT MYSTIC ISLAND CLUB TODAY WAS FUN :)















Well I missed my set at Gay Zone Germany's club Arsenal due to doing RL stuff for September 11 event. Don't worry I will be there next week :)

Today however I did a special set at Mystic Island to surprise Mandy for her birthday. It was belated as I was suppose to do this set last week, but I was on vacation. She had a great time as did all the people that showed up. Cooper Janus was my host and the other owner Websnake was there as well.

Some peeps I have not seen for a long time showed up on SL today too and came to party. JohnRexB, who is one of my dear sl friends, came online after a long absence. This set was my first since being back from vacation so I had an awesome fucking time with it.

Oh and Websnake proposed to Mandy during the playing of Ke$ha's Your Love is My Drug :))







No comments:

Post a Comment