Friday, February 10, 2012

THURSDAY NIGHT AT ONE OF MY NEWEST SETS ON SL














I was at Osos Del Sol this Thursday doing a cool set. I started there two weeks ago, and loving my newest Thursday weekly set. I was so having a good time two weeks ago that I forgot to take pictures for my usual "Hey I am here doing a premiere set" type of post. Then last week I forgot what my time was there and missed my set time by an hour. I must be getting old lol.

Anyways, I look at yesterday as my real first regular time there, since 2 weeks ago I was really filling in. The theme was Best in Cowboy, and I have to say, everyone looked hot in their gear. 

Come on down on Thursdays at 4pm SLT - 6pm SLT if you are not doing anything and wanna party. Osos Del Sol is a great place on the grid and they are pretty new, so fitting in is easy on the first timers, as they are as well in doing this sort of thing. 

Enjoy the pics! 
Party on, Sexies!!! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment