Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SPECIAL DAY IN MY HEART FOR ME: BRET'S ADOPTION















Today 4 years ago MountainBear and I adopted a sweet kid on SL. Bret Broadway became our son on April 6, 2007. It was a joyous day that was filled with lots of happy emotion. We love our SL son as if he was our real kid. I am surprise at how time flies.

To know more about this sweet soul and what he means to us just go to my old DJ website. the Link is: http://djinsyx.com/53/7737.html

Happy Adoption Anniversary Kiddo!

2 comments:

  1. Bret was such a sweet guy. I used to really enjoy talking to him --- it just goes to show how this thing called Second Life can really get to your heart. I know he is not in much now, but I am sure he has some great memories of MountainBear and yourself --- and is remembering this anniversary too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He came online today (Tuesday April 12th). He saw the poster and made us some art to say thank you. He is doing ok as can be but I know when he makes some art he is doing really well.

    it is an easter egg with a pic of me and MB on it, and a heart in MB and my fav colors of green and blue respectfully. )

    ReplyDelete