Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ADVICE WELCOMED :)



The 28th of October will be my 5th Rezz day and I have no idea what I want to do for it. Then again the 5th of November is my 39th Birthday in RL...That I know what I am doing for it the night before (DJing and Partying in RL with my buds and stuff). Might do a lil something at my sets that Saturday.

However, the Rezz Day falls on a Friday, which means at night I won't be here due to DJing in RL. Maybe a afternoon party? Do something during my early morning set at 3Bears/Aussieboys Deck? I need suggestions lol.

3 comments:

  1. With your popularity and persoality I am sure there will be a lot who will make it a special day for you. Enjoy both

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need to have some sort of event for you on the night of the 27th. Whatever it will be it will be embarrassing. Since it is almost impossible to keep secrets on the club scene in Second Life, how about THIS IS YOUR SECOND LIFE INSYX PIRANHA and we can bring all these marvelous people over the past five years that you have tried to forget about.

    Better yet, lets do the event in drag since so many of your leather club owner friends in SL just love to dress up in ladies clothes whenever they can! i am thinking of the Lady Gaga event at Aussieboys.

    I can keep my idea brain running, but this really should be a party to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For anyone reading this, DJ InsyX's 5th Rez Day Party will be held on Thursday, October 27 From 6:00 - 9:00 PM Second Life time over at Aqua Lounge. Stay tuned for more information.

    ReplyDelete