Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'M 5 YEARS OLD...I AM FREAKING OLD!!













Thanks to you all who organized, parties, DJed, Hosted, and Danced for my rezz day party...Theme was Vicars (Clergy) and Tarts (whores/prostitutes). It was an awesome time and I love you all. I still can't believe I been in this little world of SL for 5 years. The best part of these 5 years is knowing each and every one of you all.

InsyX Thru the Years!






















Once again thanks soo much for everything. Here is to 5 more years of cool friendships and tons of fun. Hugs! Thanks to DJs Hotboy, Sasch, and Kaj. Thanks Jesse for Hosting and Dandy for Dancing. Special thanks to Eddi Haskell and Kharissa Indigo for organizing and decorating for the event. And Thanks to all my friends that came or could not make it. You all fucking Rock!!













1 comment:

  1. Congratulations old-timer! ;) (I am only 4 years and 8 months old myself)

    ReplyDelete