Sunday, October 28, 2012

DJ INSYX 6TH REZZ DAY PARTY AT SPURT: SUNDAY OCT 28TH AT 8PM SLT

Looks like Eddi/Ryce, Atty and Tomtom got something cooking for me for my 6th rezz day celebration. Here is the info from Eddi's blog on it.



DJ InsX will be 6 years old on Sunday. Come celebrate his 6th Rez Day at a Special Event on Spurt Beach at 8:00 PM SLT, where InsyX will be spinning the tunes in honor of his big day.

Weat your cosutme best- anything goes on Halloween weekend!

SLURL to event:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Atlas%20Estates/79/170/24

3 comments:

  1. Happy Rezzy Insy, sorry I couldn't be there, I had to work :-(
    xoxoxoxoxoxxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great event! Over 150 showed up throughout the evening, , and Spurt reached a record attendance number -- amazing for a late night event! Your DJing kept them there.

    I took photographs of the event here:

    http://eddihaskell.blogspot.com/2012/10/club-photography-dj-insyx-packed-6th.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eddi Yup saw them. I was gonna do a 6th year rezz day post...kinda of a restrospective and what's to come type of deal. it will be cute lol. Also will link to your pics too...I took some but not as many as i took pics thru out the day for this post hehe.

    Hugs ziggy...missed ya man. Love ya much

    ReplyDelete