Wednesday, October 10, 2012

FUCK YOU VERY MUCH LINDEN LABS



Well it's been over a month. Do I have my missing 1000s upon 1000s of Ls back in my account? NO....Do i have word they are at least doing something about my situation? NO....Do they really give a damn about ordinary SL users? HELL NO!!

Well Dear Linden Labs and your money whore friends,

Fuck You and Die!

I will give this shit about one more month then I am taking action against this company in some form or a another. I do not make threats...only promises. They will hurt...They will Suffer. This injustice can not and will not go on again. All fucking users are important...NOT just the ones that line their pockets and get grandfathered fucking shit.

My Rezz Day is in Less than a month. My RL Birthday is in less than a month also...Xmas is coming up quick. You know what I want? I want all Lindens to BURN AND ROT IN THE HELL WHICH THEY FUCKING BELONG!

OK Rant over now!

Wait...

Hey LL, FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!