Sunday, February 28, 2010

WOOFY SET AT 3BEAR'S BOX CLUB ON MAYNE STREET >:)













After Babylon it was time for me to head over to The Box Club on Mayne Street at 3Bears Resorts to DJ my set there. The theme was Best in Gold/Silver/Bronze....in Celebration for the Winter Olympics. The hot bears and admires and awesome peeps turned out for this event. The club was decorated in some form or fashion of the 3 metals we are celebrating. There was even a representation of the Olympic Mascot (hehe i did not know what it was and thought it was blocks made to look like Voltron - OK dated myself there LOL).













I played some fresh new tunes and promos, as Galileo hosted, and Ton and Gwy danced there asses off...and clothing off...on the dance poles. 3 people won the 5000L prize between them, and the sploder was rocking. Really was a fun and great event to end off my Saturday night on SL. Below is some pics of the event.

Enjoy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment