Monday, December 6, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM COCKWOOD DESIGNZ!!

Just to let you all know that I finally released some cool winter wear CockWooD DesignZ (clothing store owned by my hubby MountainBear and I). We have some great new sweaters with prim shirt collars and you also get a snow beanie cap for 250L. Pics are below...yes Stefan Box does make a woofy bear model :)






















If you go to the main store at The Age of Iron Sim, then you can also pick up the White Snowflake Sweater and collar for free in the holiday gift bag that has the pic below on it.
























Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm happy I found this. Niobe and I have been looking for some good winter sweaters and we're not finding what we want. I'll head over to cockwood tonight.

    And yes, Stefan is H-O-T!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool I hope you guys enjoy. Merry X-mas!!

    ReplyDelete