Monday, December 27, 2010

MY TOP 10 SONGS OF 2010




















OK all it is finally here! This is my top 10 songs of 2010. Normally I would not display or mention this here or in world before New Year's Eve, but this year I am not doing my annual SL New Year's Eve drunkin bash cause I am DJing at a Party in RL that night. Anways, without further adieu....Here is the 10 tracks for 2010...I will also put them up on the playlist up top this week as well :)

Enjoy!

10: Kimberley Locke - Strobelight (Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Club Mix)
9: Mika - Blame It On The Girls (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)
8: Sia - Clap Your Hands (Fred Falke Remix)
7:  Robyn - Dancing On My Own (Chew Fu Extended Mix)
6: Jonas Brothers - Paranoid (Dave Aude Club Mix)
5: (Tie)  Alexis Jordan - Happiness (Dave Aude Club Mix)
    Ericka Jane - Pretty Mess (Dave Aude Club Mix)
4: Matt Alber - End Of The World (Morgan Page Mix Extended)
3: Faithless - Tweak Your Nipple (Beltek Renix)
2: (Tie) Kelis - Acapella (Dave Aude Club Mix)
            Katy Perry - Firework (Jump Smokerz Club Mix)

And Number 1 is.......Drumroll.......

1. Ke$ha - Your Love Is My Drug (Dave Aude Club Mix)


Also, by this list the Best Club Remixer would be Dave Aude, who I really love the work of. I added my favrotie remixes to each song as well, so you can all know which versions I been playing of them. The originals of each song is great too, and I factored that into my criteria. Happy Downloading LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment