Thursday, February 3, 2011

DANCING AT THE NEW ROCKET CLUB AT SKY BEACH!














Today I had to work from home so I could not DJ my Sky afternoon set. Regi Yifu took over and man he is hot hot hot! I got to hear him DJ finally and was very impressed by his skills as well as his sexy voice.

Also it was the first time I got to be in the new club in the Rocket. The Club is now in the back of the big rocket ship. I really hope they do not start the engines or we might get cooked lol. Seriously tho it is an impressive build and looks great. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sky%20Beach/38/37/3993

Took some pics of Regi and his pal Jimmy, as well as some pics of the place at the start of the party. Lots more peeps showed up later, so it did turn out to be an awesome dance fest Hooo!!








1 comment:

  1. And of coarse I had to miss out on the fun because of funking Real Life....

    ReplyDelete