Thursday, April 5, 2012

RIP HURTFULSPLASH SOLIS



It's with great sadness that I tell you of the passing of a great soul. Hurtfulsplash Solis has passed away. The news of this I heard today during one of my sets. He was a great man and lot's of fun to be around in the clubs and all over SL. He has helped out many clubs, DJs, and all his friends. He filled in as host at many places and always was there to talk to.

I am deeply sadden by this. RIP my dear friend and all of heaven is not enough to contain your bright light.

Love,
InsyX Piranha

3 comments:

  1. OMG Hurt was so much fun, this news devastates me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. What really shocks me about this, is the fact that it is so out of the blue, like Fabrice. People who i knew that passed like Cool and Sterling was sad but not shocking cause I knew they were using SL as a means to live a normal life with their RL sicknesses. This one of the main things I love about SL.

    However, Hurtful never mentioned anything to probably anyone about any health issues and stuff going on in RL. He was always around continuously, which you do not get from peeps that are battling something in RL (they need breaks for some treatments and stuff).

    Then again, if one really really wants to feel deep into SL to keep a semblance of a normal life when deeply sick, they probably would keep that out of their SL. This is probably what he did. I am not 100 percent on this. Sasch knows more as he was the one that was on a long distance call from Hurtful's RL partner, who broke the news to Sasch. I did not want to push for specifics too much, as Sasch was grieving pretty hard, as was I and Faust at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIP Hurt....you were always a fun guy to be around.

    ReplyDelete