Thursday, April 5, 2012

SPORTS WEAR NIGHT AT TADD'S WAS AMAZING



Had a great set at Tadd's on Wednesday Night. The Theme was Sports Wear with a 1000L Contest. The music was pumping and the crowd enjoyed every minute of it. I got some good requests to play for people, as well as my usual music I love spinning. I especially had a great time as this was one of my favorite themes, since I play and watch sports a lot in real life. Yeah yeah I am a fanatic :)

Host was Luke and the Dancers were Dhampirr and Miguel.

Enjoy the pics, and remember I am at Tadd's every Wednesday Night from 7pm - 9pm SLT (not next week as I will be on vacation). Come on down and check me out there. You will be most enjoyed :)


















For more pics, check out NakedCarl's blog:

http://nakedcarl-carl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment