Thursday, April 19, 2012

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON DEBUT AT ROMANUM



As I stated before, I have a new weekly set. I am DJing at Club Romanum on Wednesdays from 2pm - 4pm SLT. The party was freaking awesome and wild. Best in Naked....Yeah I had to rock out with my cock out. Boy it was breezy. HunterTX was my host. At first the party was slow for the first 20 mins then it blew up into a 30 man funk fest of hot naked bods.

I have pics tho I was trying to keep them as clean as possible. I do love naked pics, but I am trying to keep this site at least on a PG-13 level...OK maybe NC-17 lol. Full body pics can be found of this event over at NakedCarl's Blog: http://nakedcarl-carl.blogspot.com/

Enjoy the pics and come out to see me at Romanum every Wednesday and get naked with us :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment