Thursday, May 24, 2012

NEW COCKWOOD DESIGNZ STORE IN GAY FUN WORLD!


Well technically not new as I always had one there, but now bigger and re-done. Oiswiss Decuir was out and about redesigning the shops for all the stores. He made them bigger and more modern. I moved mine to a bigger two entry corner street shop. I also love the fact that it is on Christopher Street. As a  gay New Yorker that kinda means alot to me.

Since it was new I took the time to redesign the interior and stuff. I really loved how it came out. Enjoy the pics and stop on down and maybe get yourself something from the shop. Alot of other great stores on that sim too so I guarantee you will not go home empty handed :)

SLURL to CockWooD DesignZ at Gay Fun World:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gay%20Fun%20World/91/93/31







No comments:

Post a Comment