Thursday, June 7, 2012

CASTRO CRUZ WEDNESDAYS AND THE NEW TADD'S DANCE CLUB REBUILD



Wednesday night I did my usual 7 - 9pm SLT set at Tadd's Cabaret and Dance Club. It was awesome as usual and everyone had a great time. The tunes, people, and fun were explosive. There were people there I have not seen in a long time, some new folks, and some of my usual favorites.

What was really fun was DJing in the new rebuild of the club. It is now a sleek, modern build. Glass, black brick, and white metal brought clean lines and muted strokes to the cascading fixtures. The neon animated art was a great touch. The VIP area has modern furniture with champagne bottles, making everyone a VIP. To offset the indoor feel the club has raised land areas in flower beds with palms sticking out of them. The Biggest one has rock waterfall behind the center back DJ booth area. So, I guess you can say it was more a mixture of modern and island feel.

All in all I had a blast. Enjoy the pics :)



























2 comments:

  1. Love the new look of Tadd's You are a great DJ. Keep those hot tunes going

    ReplyDelete