Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MONDAY NIGHT BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR MY BUD DJ SASCH @ PRIDE SIM













Monday night I got to DJ a great event. I got to walk in Sasch Petrov's shoes for one night DJing his usual set for Ironwork's Cabaret Night. No Sasch was not sick or away in RL. It was his real life birthday. A week ago I was asked by Kharissa Indigo to DJ this event. Normally I do The Hidden Door at The Gayborhood, But I asked BigDaddy to have the night off to do this Birthday event, and he said yes. Big thanks to the cool dudes of the Gayborhood for allowing me to have the night off, so I can help celebrate the Birthday of one of my closest friends and DJ World owning partner.

The Night was amazing. Many people turned out to wish Sasch a Happy Birthday. The Stage performances were amazing to from a large Cabaret number to the Golden Girls dancing to "Thank You For Being A Friend!"

My favorite was the German numbers that was performed, and Of course Van as Marlene Dietrich. I played some of Sasch's favorite songs between performance numbers and a great mix after the last performance. I hope my buddy had a great night. It was truly one of the best Birthday Celebrations I have ever seen on SL. Big thanks to Marcus, MeatJocky, Phillip, Kharissa and all the Ironworkers and Pride Gateway peeps for pulling this off. Even some Noobies got intot he fun, which is always a good thing. Enjoy the pics! Some were taken by me and others by Sasch and Phil.





















































HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASCH!
Love,
DJ InsyX :)

No comments:

Post a Comment