Monday, May 31, 2010

SECOND PRIDE IS A RAINBOW OF SEXY FUN!!














I have to say I am really enjoying Pride this year more than any other year. I have the honor and privilege of Managing and putting together a cast of great DJs to play in one of the cool areas of the six sims of Second Pride 2010, Rhodium. I am also honored to be playing at Pride for that area and some club parties at the Main Club area for Second Pride.

I think I love this year's Pride due tot he fact that I had input, I got to build and decorate, and I get to help out where I can. I guess it means a little more when you get to see the work you put in, and that of the helping of others, get full use and people have a great time. The parade was laggy as hell, but it did not matter. The 1000 avatars that hung around on the 6 sims and chatted with each other and doing what we do best when lag happens...Stay put and just dance in place LOL. It was true spirit when no matter how wrong something goes, people still have a great time Together!! That is what Pride is all about. Finding strength and happiness together no matter what life throws at you.

Make sure you come down to hear me play at pride, or any of the other cool DJs. Check out the shops, cathedral, AIDS Quilts, Band area, Theater, Main Club, Carnival, and the art. Yes the artwork on these sims are fantastic pieces of work. My eyes go into orgasm when looking at them. For more info on all of this go to http://www.secondpride.com or Join the Second Pride Festival group in world. Do not miss any part of the fun and unity to be had at Second Pride 2010. The Festival runs from May 29 - June 6...so plenty of times to get there and do fun things.

Hugs,
DJ InsyX Piranha
Second Pride 2010 Events DJ Manager

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I'm glad it is turning out so well. My experience has not been so great. Three times on Saturday I TP'd in to see the parade and was lagged to the point that I could not walk off the landing point ever. And that wasn't even the main parade viewing sim. I'm talking about the two secondary ones!

    Sunday I had much better luck and took a peek at the Opera House (phenomenal!), the amusement area, and the AIDS Quilt area. I'm going back for more exploration today.

    Thank you and all the others for all your hard work putting this event together. I'm very proud of you and our community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot...we should get together and chat it up like at NYC pride :) Hugs buddy and have a great time at pride 2010.

    ReplyDelete