Monday, June 7, 2010

PRIDE ENDS BUT MORE PARTYING BEGINS!!























Man I had a blast at Second Pride 2010. Everyone was awesome and what a huge team effort on the staff and the party goers. Second Pride was like that great awesome comic book company wide crossover event that brings every title into one storyline. I thinking like Crisis in DC Comics or Secret Invasion of Marvel comics. Then when the dust settles all the titles go back to their regular routines.

As I said this year's Pride meant a lot to me. I got to put in input and share visions that are in my head and watch all have a great time. I am sad that it is all over now, but there is always next year. It was so much work, so I think next year I am just gonna DJ. LOL OK you all know me too well to not get my feet wet in stuff hehe. We will see what role I take next year.

Well, since Pride is over it is time for me to get back to my usually weekly schedule of DJing and hard beats. So let's rock the summer and rest of the year like we all know how. Love you all and let's PARTY!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Insy.... all I have to say is ... AMAZING! Other than a few lag issues at first, I have to say that you and the other organizers pulled off an amazing set of events and venues. On behalf of myself, and my personal friends that I attended with, thank you to all of you!

    As a plus, it was nice to meet you inworld, and I look forward to our next civil debate! ROFL!!!! Maybe we can solve the rest of the world's problems that time! (and, yeah, you ARE as good as I'd heard you were as a DJ.. just sayin!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx bud...I am so happy you and sooo many had a great time. Definately was a week to remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!! Sorry for the double post, Insy... I crashed mid confirmation on the first, and it shows up a day later! Now it won't let me delete it... do the Lindens own Blogger now, too? *snicker* Oh, well, it was good enough to merit TWO posts! *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha no prob bud. I do not set comment limits hehe. I love hearing from all my buds and followers as much as they can :)

    ReplyDelete