Friday, June 18, 2010

FRIDAY WILL BE HEATING UP -- 3 FABULOUS SETS PLANNED!!

OMG! Did I just use the word fabulous in the posting title? LOL

Well here is the sets I have planned for Friday June 18th, 2010:

5am - 7am SLT @ Aussieboys

This is my usual TGIFF (Thank God It's Fucking Friday) party set. Always fun and a good time down under.

12pm - 2pm SLT @ Gayworld (Grand Re-Opening)

That's right folks! Gay World has gone through a make over. The place looks a bit urban, which juxtapose the surrounding sims of island and beach land. They plan to have a mega party extending many hours, and with awesome DJs. I am happy to be DJing here again. I have the opening time slot so come on down and party it up, show your support, and wander around the sim when you have time.

8pm - 10pm SLT @ Ironworks

Finally I will end the night with a piggy party to end all parties. Yes!! Friday Night Oink at Ironworks is probably my favorite time of the week. This party has been the longest (3 years plus) weekly DJ set of mine, and the longest Ironworks weekly party. Come get naked and pig it up with some sexy mutha fuckers as I spin the tunes to make your body throb with sexy convulsions. My hubby MountainBear is usually the host when RL does not got him bogged down. 10 PERSON RULE is always in Effect!! (First 10 naked people = 1000L in the sploder).

Hugs, and hope to see yall at my Friday sets.

DJ InsyX Piranha

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweet mother of all woofers you will be exhausted Insy...I will hopefully make it to 2 of your gigs at Aussies and Iron works if my RL gets in order first ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm..... Ziggy and Insy both at a late night party....Gettin' to meet Insy's hubby for the first time.... Ziggy prolly nekkies within 30 seconds... lemme think.... now WHY would I wanna go to that? Oh, yeah.... PURE HAWTNESS!!!! Damn, I think my zipper's stuck! Guess I'll have to find someone to help with that at the party! *grins* (RL willing, can't wait to hear ya spin again, Insy!! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I have known Insy and Mountainbear his SL hubby for second life decades and my hands are off...it would be like fucking my brothers lol

    ReplyDelete