Sunday, June 13, 2010

WOW WHAT AN HONOR!!

Over on Jago's Blog there is a list of results from a voting poll of DJs for the top 10 best DJs on SL in the LGBT Community. The voting was done amongst the DJs of about 193. So, It is a great honor that we are all judged on our own merit within our work base and peers.

Well without further adieu, I was ranked number 1. This is a shock and an honor to me at the same time. I am very happy about this, but I also know it was a close race cause the DJs on the list and those that came up runner ups are all awesome. Love ya all and thx soo much.

http://jagoconstantine.blogspot.com/  is the link to Jago's blog.

Love
InsyX

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And to all the rest, who also did an amazing job keeping us entertained throughout the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx soo much guys and as I said in my comment on Jago's blog: The real winners are the many party goers that get to hear fantastic music and leave with a smile on their faces. I am happy to just be included in a great bunch of guys and gals that can rock the house. :)

    ReplyDelete