Saturday, June 26, 2010

DJ INSYX AWAY ON VACATION....























OMG!! InsyX actually takes a brake? That's right folks. I will be away in Atlantic City, NJ at the awesome Trump Taj Mahal. My hubby and I got a suite in the Chairman Tower (the more glassy of the two buildings in the picture above) and we have a high floor and ocean side view. I will be gone from June 27th - July 5th, and yes I will take some pics and post them here as we go along hehe.

When I come back I will resume my usual set schedule and have some bangin July promos and well. Love you all and will miss you very very much. Send me your good wishes and lucks for my blackjack and craps table playing hehe.

InsyX

4 comments:

  1. Have fun in AC. But what about NYC Pride Parade on Sunday? Geez, I can't believe a whole year has passed already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and return safe and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cubby, We decided to skip pride and start our jaunt to Atlantic City early. Due to a special deal I added another night to the beginning of our suite package :)...I will have fun Ziggy you bet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. InsyX.... you and yer mate have a wonderful time! Grab a lifeguard off the beach for me on yer way back, k? *grins*

    ReplyDelete