Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MY NEW WEEKLY TUESDAY MORNING SET AT SECRET RECEIVER WAS BANGIN'














Every Tuesday at 10am SL Time you can find me on the Secret Receiver sim, owned by Infamous and Jacky. Why the sim and not a club name? Well they have many different kinds of venues on the sim, which I can choose from to play at each week during my Tuesday sets there.

This week for my premier set I played in Discotheque The Mighty. It is an awesome dance area in an Egyptian temple/pyramid like build.  The crowd was a comfy one, which I expected for the time period on SL, but it was lively with good sexy bodies, great conversation, and all around awesome fun. I played a selection of new and old dance tunes and remixes that kept the crowd pumped and feeling good. I also have a new buddy today named Boris Twist, who came to a few of my sets at various clubs and always have a good time. All inall today was a great day and party and I am pleased to have this set added to my already nice list of cool places to play weekly.

Next week, or the one after due to Second Pride, I think I will play in the Beach Party Area called Famous Beach. As I said, this sim has many cool venues and attractions. THALIA, a Mayan temple was just finished and I so wanna rock that area out. The sim holds some cool stores, parks, bazaars, a 70's disco, and a 60's diner as well. One last place I would love to play on the sim is this spaceship looking club...Ok mostly cause it is blue and I have an obessions with that color LOL!

Well if you are ever on SL at 10am SLT on a Tuesday, be sure to come check me out on the Secret Receiver. I guarantee each week the setting will be different at least. HUGZ!!!

1 comment: