Thursday, October 14, 2010

BUSY SUNDAY OCT 17TH FOR DJ INSYX ON SL

OMG InsyX busy? Yeah when am I not LOL. However this Sunday I have 3 gigs. At 11am SLT is my usual Sexy America set at Club Arsenal in Gay Zone Germany. it is always a good fun party for the last day of the week and weekend.


Then finally comes my two special performances for that day. Both are one time events and should not be missed. The first is at my buddy DJ Queen's new club. Out of the ashes of Shampoo come the new club Frixion. It is apart of the AquA Lounge Family and it is on the land behind the AquA Resorts Mall, next tot he AquA Residential area. I will be DJing the first two hours of this opening event from 6 - 8pm SLT with host Kimmy. Then Followed by DJ Queen at 8pm with Host Larz. This place looks fantastic so come check that out.


Then after that I go to do an hour of charity for Second Pride 2011. They are having a huge 12 hour DJ Marathon to kick off the fundraising year with a cool Holloween Party. Come dressed up or dressed down in a great costume and jam to 12 hot DeeJays and DeeJanes. My set is at 9pm SLT, but if you can't make that then try to see some of the other DJs and support this great charity. All donations go to the IGLHRC (International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commision), who helps many LGBT in the world with issues and stuff.


Well as I said busy weekend for me, but that is nothing new. Hell next week after that is DJ Night so I just say it is good practice hehe.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment