Thursday, October 28, 2010

OMG I AM OLD!!! DJ INSYX'S 4TH REZZ DAY :)



Well I have to say that today 4 years ago when I started SL, I never thought I would be here this long. Back then I checked it out in an era where I only played first person shooters and action games online against people. This has been and pretty much the only role play, sim based, whatever game or application I have or will ever do. I have met many friends, family, best buds, fans, mates, and any other endearing category on here to keep my heart pumping and my love flowing.

A Lot has changed on SL through out my years, but then again nothing really changed. It is still fun and awesome to explore new builds, parties, clubs, and art. I am not having a rezz day party per-se, but I will party like I do on my rl birthdays. Just hangout with friends and buds, and maybe celebrate a little at my club, friend's clubs, and at my DJ sets for the day.

Hugs to all and Party on!!

Love,
DJ InsyX "Old Man" Piranha LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th Rez Day InsyX! There are many people on Second Life whose lives you have touched and made better over these past four years, not only in Second Life, but in real life too-- since your kindness as well as your musical talent have made such a great impact. Not only have you helped many DJ's make it on the scene-- you set an example for warmth and openness in your clubs and during your sets. Jago and I would like to wish you all the best for many more years on the grid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Insy! Since I met you 3 years ago you have been a fantastic, true friend! XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy RezDay, sexy! So glad to call you a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you all and thx for the happy rezz day wishes!!

    ReplyDelete