Thursday, October 28, 2010

OMG I AM OLD!!! DJ INSYX'S 4TH REZZ DAY :)



Well I have to say that today 4 years ago when I started SL, I never thought I would be here this long. Back then I checked it out in an era where I only played first person shooters and action games online against people. This has been and pretty much the only role play, sim based, whatever game or application I have or will ever do. I have met many friends, family, best buds, fans, mates, and any other endearing category on here to keep my heart pumping and my love flowing.

A Lot has changed on SL through out my years, but then again nothing really changed. It is still fun and awesome to explore new builds, parties, clubs, and art. I am not having a rezz day party per-se, but I will party like I do on my rl birthdays. Just hangout with friends and buds, and maybe celebrate a little at my club, friend's clubs, and at my DJ sets for the day.

Hugs to all and Party on!!

Love,
DJ InsyX "Old Man" Piranha LOL!