Sunday, October 3, 2010

DANCING IT UP AT THE PAVILLION FOR DJ WORLD SESSIONS 7














It's so good to have a night off where I can dance at some cool places. Well technically I do not have the night off since I do co-own DJ World with Sasch Petrov. However, I am not DJing and just enjoying the tunes of DJ Dextrum and DJ Arcangelo who are two of the coolest DJs in SL. Yeah I know I have many I love to hear but I have not heard these two in such a long time.

Wesley Spengler, another DJ who has the night off, owns the Pavillion and it is such a gorgeous place. I am glad we got to have a DJ World event here. If you never been here then U need to check it out. The SLURL is http://slurl.com/secondlife/Antero%20Shores/245/126/21 

Anyways enjoy the picks I took while dancing under the stars on this sea side town mall and dance area.

Hugs!






1 comment:

  1. Yeah but luckily Dex has some other sets on the grid to catch him soon again :)

    ReplyDelete