Saturday, October 16, 2010

DJ INSYX APPEARING IN BURNING LIFE 2010


Just to let you know I have a couple of sets this week for the Burning Life Festival this year. I will be DJing on the Berlin stage on Monday Oct. 18th @ 8pm SLT and then again on Sunday Oct. 24th @ 2pm SLT.

BURN2 is an extension of the Burning Man festival and community into the world of Second life and an officially sanctioned Burning Man regional event, and the only virtual world event out of more than 100 real world Regional groups.

The BURN2 Team operates events year around, culminating in an annual major festival of community, art and fire in the fall - a virtual echo of Burning Man itself.

For more info go to http://www.burn2.org/ 

It is an amazing event I go to each year on SL with my family. I am happy to now be apart of it in a small and fun way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment