Sunday, October 17, 2010

CLUB FRIXION IS ON THE SCENE...AWESOME CLUB AND PARTY!














I remember a month or two ago I was thinking to myself what the fuck am I gonna do with a big piece of land that went vacant here at AquA Lounge Funplex and Resorts? Do I build more houses on it since it is next to the homes at AquA? Nah! More shops? Nah!.....Ahhh a Club. Queen Edman, long time buddy and fellow DJ, wanted a place for his new club. Shampoo is non-existent and in it's wake rises Club Frixion.














The Grand Opening was today and I DJed the first half and Queen took on the Second Half. Was a great party with lots of sexy bods and Hot Contests. I am proud to have Frixion as part of the AquA Family. I hope al the partying don't wake up my tenants LOL! If you missed this party...don't worry...Queen has some stuff planned for weekly events. Here is the SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gayllywood/215/33/55 

Enjoy the pics! Hugs!










No comments:

Post a Comment