Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HAD A BLAST AT MY FIRST SET AT THE NEW TAINTED BOYS CLUB CALLED DORIAN GRAY















So remembered over the weekend Tainted Boys Moved to Friendship where the old AquA Lounge use to be. They opened a new club called Dorian Gray. I got to DJ there for the first time today. It was explosive and exciting. The decor and stuff is so in tuned with my dark side. Yes I have one LOL.

Like Dorian Gray, The party Goers and I felt totally forever young. It's easy in SL with a good skin :) I played some wicked trance and house for the enviornment we were in and it was awesome. I loved the vibe of the people and the place added to that. Enjoy the pics and hope to see you all there next Wednesday for my usual Tainted Boys set at 1pm SLT - 3pm SLT.

Hugs :)

























2 comments:

  1. Nice club and nice photos. I was there the opening night and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I was there for the opening too, it was an awesome party!! congrats to Ado and Trace

    ReplyDelete