Monday, July 18, 2011

MONDAY MUSE - WHEN IN ROME... @ THE AQUA LOUNGE TODAY















Enjoy the pics. This was an amazing event. I had as much fun decorating the Club for this event as I had partying at the place with all the hotties in Roman wear. DJ Adonis played a great mix of tunes and one Italian jam that made me scream hooooooo!! Host was ZorgDorg and Dancer was Kim. The Contest was Sexiest in Roman with a 1000L Prize. The Winners were Hurtfulsplash, Stone, and Kim.

Monday Muse has gotten some good themes going on thanks to Zorgdorg's input. So if you have not been to one of these jams then come on down to the AquA Lounge at 4pm SLT on Mondays to witness the chaos. Oh and Drinks are always on the house :P


























3 comments:

  1. Looks like another nice party. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one word about the "italien" song. it's song from the Movie "Gladiator" Lisa Gerrard - Now we are free"
    some word's fom her self - "It's a language invented within the music, inherently, and the words mean more
    than I can say in English", she says. "The way I sing is not new; it's been
    around since the beginning of time, and it's something all children are born
    with. It's not unique to me, but for some reason I never lost the ability". - it's a artificial language...you can only translate them with your heart :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it. Thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete