Friday, July 22, 2011

SOME PEOPLE SHOULD JUST NOT HAVE KIDS!

This happened a couple of days ago. (Video Below) Someone on a NYC Subway posted this video of a Mother with a baby in a stroller just starting a huge fight with some other huge chick that is sitting down. This would have been one of those wow funny fight scenes accept that the fucking mother did not even care her fucking stroller rolled out of the subway car.

Really? Really? Your fucking beef and psuedo "Keeping it Real" ghetto ass attitude is more important than...maybe i dunno....taking care of your fuckin kid. Shit like this pisses me the fuck off. These are usually the times when I am somewhat ashamed. I may be half Irish but I am also half black and shit like this is what adds to making a race just look bad. Let alone the BETs, rap music and this keeping it real mentality.

I really wished I was there because despite my code to never hit a woman...I would have smacked the shit out of both of them bitches and made them wake the fuck up. They are just lucky the kid in that stroller was stopped by a passer by, and also it was a local stop other wise it could have rolled across the platform onto the express track.

Good Parenting. NOT!!

ACTUAL PHONE CAM VIDEO:

NEWS SPOT ON THIS AND COMMENTS

2 comments:

  1. You are fucking right. Our children are in our trusting hands to take care of them. When someone has a child that should come first. Do not understand why people just can not leave others along and get along. I feel sorry or that kid with a mother like this. I would gladly slap the other cheek with you. Do not think mush of her. They need to grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed guys. This story just made me sick this week. Had to rant about it. Disrespecting parental duties is a pet peeve of mine. Probably lingering issues with my dad leaving me when I was 3 years old hehe.

    ReplyDelete