Monday, May 23, 2011

HAD A BLAST DURING MY LATE NIGHT SET AT SECOND PRIDE 2011














Man I thought I was gonna be tired after dealing some sim problems on pride, Supervising / helping The DJs get situated and doing my 2 regular club Sunday sets. NOPE!! I was fully energetic and alive for my 11pm - 1am set at Second Pride 2011.

I thought maybe it would be me and like 10 - 15 people. NOPE!! It was like 40 something partying. I never knew so many were online that time on a Sunday Night lol. I played a set of Gay Anthems and Remixes and requests.















A great Mix of tunes and fun. People were having a blast and I had some tears of joy. It has already been a good emotional day for me...for other reasons, where my buds and SL family has showed me great love. Eddi Haskell told everyone for me that I was donating all my TIPs to Second Pride and their charity. We made a good 6000L to add to the donation Kiosk. GREAT JOB MY PARTY PEEPS!

The Pride and Celebration was poring ut like a rainbow of sexiness from everyone. I had a blast and I can't wait to do it again Tuesday same time hooo!!



No comments:

Post a Comment