Thursday, May 5, 2011

MY FIRST SWING IN THE JUNGLE AT JUNGLEBOYS WAS SOO MUCH FUN!!














OMG these wild things know how to freakin party!! Today (Thursday) was my first set at JungleBoys. The crowd was very inviting and engaging? The chat was a funky flex of filthy flirtationess that got me all hot and lathered. It made my sexy beats seems that much more explosive.  The Place is amazing too. Must be a best kept secret...well at least I never really been there until today and I was deeply impressed.

It is not even the only sim that is apart of it. there is like 6 others lol. I played at the Lagoon and it was cool for all the hawt sweaty bodies out there. I play there every Thursday from 2pm - 4pm SLT. I can't wait to play there next week again. Who knew 40 hot asses would be a great orgy lol. Cya there next week I hope...and Enjoy the pics :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment