Thursday, May 26, 2011

TWO SPECIAL SETS FOR ME THIS FRIDAY MAY 27, 2011

This Friday I have two awesome sets planned.

First is the premiere of my weekly sets at DJ World's Club Universal @ 4pm SLT. If you did not come to the Club's opener on Tuesday then you may want to check out this party. Also, there is some valuable tools up in the side rooms for DJs, aspiring future DJs, and Club Owners. All of which DJ World provides on a daily bases :)














Then I have AquA's Friday Night OINK at 9pm SLT. Wait what is so special about Friday Night OINK? Don't I do that set every week at AquA Lounge? Well Yes I do, but this week it is at Second Pride 2011 at a special start time of 9pm SLT. We gonna go all out with this one. I know Kharissa (Sugar Swinette) and the Hog Dancers are planning some sick dance routines for the people.



No comments:

Post a Comment