Monday, August 15, 2011

MY MONDAY MORNING WOOD SET: THE LEATHER EDITION














Zane, my Monday morning Host at Engine Steampunk, and I just had to get away from the usual just wake up look for the party theme, so we went into the realm of LEATHER! It was pretty damn hot. Tons of peeps and some great partying vibes going down. As usual I am so not a morning person...ever...but I really don't mind waking up to DJ in the morning for my peeps. I had a blast as usual. Check me out whenever you can on Monday mornings at 7am SL Time. I'll make sure to rock your world...Musically silly :P

Enjoy the pics. Next early morning set is Friday morning at 3Bears / Aussieboy's Deck for TGIFF at 5am SLT. Hugs! :)

PS: Don't forget that I start for the first time at Regimade's WareHaus #69 for my new Tuesday Night late night gig...10pm - Midnight SL Time tomorrow! Hooooooo!




































No comments:

Post a Comment