Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MY WAREHAUS #69 PREMIERE SET: FREAKIN FANTASTIC :)














Well Tuesday night at 10pm SLT I did my first set over at Regimade's Warehaus #69. All I can say was OMG I had a fucking blast! The people kept on coming in and having a good time. The sploders were rocking and I even got to chat with some folks I have not gotten a chance with in a long time.

I really love the build and decor of the club. My hat's off to Regi and Ty18 on the great establishment. I played a wide range of House, Dance, Trance, Mashups and Remake/Remixes. The crowd was very hot and loud. Nothing but sexy bodies everywhere. My perv cam was definitely on overload.

Thanks to all that came and partied the night away all the way to Midnight. If you did not get a chance to check me out there then please when you can come by on Tuesdays 10pm - Midnight SLT. I will be there spinning the roof off the place.











































No comments:

Post a Comment