Saturday, August 6, 2011

PICTURES FROM FRIDAY NIGHT OINK AT THE AQUA LOUNGE: FRIDAY AUGUST 5TH














We had a good Friday Nite Oink at The AquA Lounge on the 5th of August. It was fun and good to see the hot peeps in all their cowboy and western gear (or lack of there mmmm). It came off of a very successful Sessions party, which always comes before OINK on Fridays.

The theme for the 6pm Sessions party was Cowboy/Rodeo and Farmers. We always carry that theme into the 8pm OINK party. This week we did not have the Hog Dancers perform as some of them were on vacation due to RL stuff like moving or other things. It was just me as DJ and Cameron Darkholme as Host. The peeps were so hot that I had to start taking some pics of them to post here.

Enjoy and If you want more information on my club called The AquA Lounge and it's hot weekly or special events parties then check out the main website for it at: http://aqualounge.gay-archipelago.com/





















3 comments:

  1. Had a great time and btw thank you for not posting any pics of me when I was ruthed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a good time to be had by all! Sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I never saw you as ruthed hehe. and Joseph no worries we do it every week on Friday Nights :)

    ReplyDelete