Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sophie Ellis-Bextor: Heartbreak (Make Me A Dancer) and Her Latest Album


















Sophie Ellis-Bextor's album called Make a Scene was released on April 11, 2011. It is a great album and I am sure you heard most of the hot tracks played by me or my other cool DJ buds. Pick it up if you have not. Her voice is to die for and the production on this album is top notch.

Tracklist:

01. Revolution
02. Bittersweet (feat. The Freemasons)
03. Off & On
04. Heartbreak (Make Me a Dancer) (feat. The Freemasons)
05. Not Giving Up On Love (feat. Armin van Buuren)
06. Can't Fight This Feeling (feat. Junior Caldera)
07. Starlight
08. Under Your Touch
09. Make A Scene
10. Magic
11. Dial My Number
12. Homewrecker
13. Synchronised
14. Cut Straight to the Heart

God I love this song and this singer. Enjoy the video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment