Saturday, June 25, 2011

TADD'S CABARET 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BASH SUNDAY JUNE 26TH























This Sunday is Tadd's Cabaret and Dance Club's 2nd Anniversary Party from Noon - 9pm SLT. I actually thought the place was older than that LOL. Anyways come celebrate with them. They were one of the many cool clubs that helped out The AquA Lounge and myself. So Let's return the support :)

There will be 8 awesome DJs and lots hotties. I go on there at 4pm SLT - 5pm SLT.

I am lucky to do this as it falls between the time I am done with the NYC Pride Parade and before we head out to the Party at the Pier on the Hudson for the Pride Party. This will probably be my only hour I am online that night and I could not think of a better way to spend it :)

See ya there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment